Meet your MSP and speak up for a Just and Green Recovery from coronavirus.
Wed 4 – Wed 11 November 2020
The last few months have turned so many people’s lives upside down, but it has also sparked conversations up and down the country about how we build back better and protect everyone in our society.
With families already feeling the pain of the worst recession Scotland has faced for generations and thousands of people worried about their jobs and the future, the time for action is now.
Join a virtual lobby to meet your MSP (online) together with other people in your area. You can tell them what the key issues are for you as the Scottish Government draws up their recovery plans.
The impact of the choices politicians make now will be felt by us for years to come. Now is the time to speak up, make your voice heard and use our collective power to make sure that we really do build back better.
You don’t need to be an expert in any of these issues to speak to your MSP, just bring your own personal experience of how you and your family or your community have been affected and your hopes for how we build back better.
Additionally, when you sign up to take part you will receive:
- A supporter guide with all the info you need to speak to your MSP
- An invitation to join a Facebook group to meet and chat with other people taking part from your region
- Invitations to two online workshops before meeting your MSP:
- a webinar on the Just and Green Recovery Scotland campaign and some of the key issues and,
- a workshop sharing our top tips on meeting and talking to your MSPs
Together we can ensure politicians hear us loud and clear that going back to ‘normal’ is not an option.