We’re looking for a new design for our t-shirts and tote bags, and need your ideas!
We want you to get creative and submit your best design ideas for new Friends of the Earth Scotland merchandise. The winning design will be proudly worn by people right across the country in support of our work protecting the climate.
Everyone can share their ideas – you could be a professional designer who wishes to donate to our work, an enthusiastic supporter or just have an eye for what looks cool.
Check out the guidelines below and submit your entry by 5pm on Friday 6 March.
- Designs should be themed around the topics of climate and environmental justice, and people power. You can use text only, imagery only, or a mixture of the two.
- Designs must include either our logo, or our name, Friends of the Earth Scotland.
- Designs must be visually pleasing.
- This competition is open to everyone, and up to three designs can be submitted per person.
- Designs should be submitted as a JPEG, PNG or PDF.
- We may work with a graphic designer to make the winning image suitable for print.
How to submit your design
- Designs should be submitted to info[at] foe.scot, with the subject line ‘Design Competition’
- Closing date for entries: 5pm on Friday 6th of March.
- Entries must include the entrant’s name, email address and phone number.
- Prize for winning entry: a free t-shirt and tote bag with your design featured.